Train the Trainer
We are required to create the perfect course in order to provide the desired knowledge to our employees and/or customers, while keeping within company’s time and effort constraints.
On most of the cases we use internal trainers for teaching customers and knowledge transfer, the question is:
Can we improve it?
When planning training sessions we need to ask ourselves the following questions:
- Who are our target audience?
- How do we plan the agenda?
- Does the agenda suit our time constraints?
- How do we make the course interesting (memorable) and effective (knowledge transfer) at once?
- How do we measure the course effectiveness?
- How should we plan a hands-on session?
- And many more…
“Present Perfect”™ was founded with these challenges in mind, and we now are happy to offer our “Training Consulting Services”, for enhancing and optimizing your time and efforts on knowledge transfer.
We offer the following consulting services:
- Agenda preparation according to timeframes and objectives
- What should I teach at each point in time? Building the learning curve
- Targeting and focusing the course towards our audience
- Pre-presentation preparation
- Session planning
- Creating a memorable learning experience through gamification
- How to measure course effectiveness
- Certification plans
Ariel Zang, founder and chief trainer of “Present Perfect” has over 20 years of experience in marketing and training management.
All courses and services can be delivered in English, Spanish and Hebrew.